Our Move Out Cleaning in Epsom by Be First Cleaning Leaves Nothing to Chance
The cleaners you can hire with us for your end of tenancy cleaning in Epsom have been providing move-out cleaning services for years and know the ins and outs seamless and hassle-free cleaning session. Schedule your tailored service and join the many customers who have taken advantage of:
- We make sure our services meet the specific needs of tenants, landlords, and estate agents.
- Our tenancy cleaning sessions are not hourly-based, so the teams work until everything is up to standard as per checklist.
- Our customer care is in attendance 24/7 and ready to offer all the information you need, whenever you need it.
- Our move out cleaning is covered by insurance.
- The move-out cleaners are background-checked and trained.
- We follow a detailed agency-approved checklist so nothing gets left behind.
- We offer a 72-hour re-clean guarantee, so if there are any problem areas, we’ll clean them for free.
- We are available on short notice, even on weekends and public holidays.
- The cleaners bring all equipment and tools needed for the service.
- There are special discounts on multiple bookings – order any 2+ services at reduced rates.
What our End of Tenancy Cleaning in Epsom Includes
We know how important getting your bond back is, so we aim at nothing less than brilliant results and meeting the requirements of your move-out report. To achieve this, we bring along industrial equipment and specially formulated cleaning products. Our tenancy cleaning services cover all areas in a property:
- Carpets and furniture: vacuuming (and mopping) all floors, dusting all furniture and curtains.
- Windows: cleaning glass panes, sills and frames on the inside + cleaning on the outside at a special price upon request.
- Kitchen: we take care of all other kitchen appliances and clean to the back of cupboards.
- Bathroom: cleaning tiles and between tiles, the tub and shower screen, taps, vanities, removing lime-scale, sanitising the toilet.
- Also: dusting and polishing all surfaces, mirrors, picture frames, curtain rods, drawers, cupboards, and more – we don’t miss a thing
- You can also ask for steam cleaning of carpets, washing of walls, washing of blinds, cleaning of the windows outside, and fridge cleaning.
- If you don’t need to clean your place to the standards of a particular checklist and would simply like to book a thorough clean, you can ask for our deep one-off cleaning.