The Many Advantages of Our Sofa Cleaning in Epsom
- Our rates can fit any budget and we offer special discounts on combined bookings.
- We make sure you feel safe, so we offer full insurance cover on our services.
- The equipment we use is top-of-the-line and works wonders on all carpets and upholstery.
- Our detergents are eco-friendly and AICS approved.
- The technicians are trained and certified to work with all kinds of fabrics.
- We are available on short notice, even weekends and bank holidays at no extra cost.
How We Carry Out Our Furniture Cleaning in Epsom
- We begin with an inspection of the upholstery so we can determine the exact type of material it is made of.
- Next, we use specially formulated detergents to pre-treat any stains or visible patches.
- Then, we use a powerful machine to apply a cleaning solution under pressure so that it reaches deep into the material.
- When the machine extracts back the solvent, it also lifts all the dirt from the fabrics.
- Although this is a gentle procedure, which protects the delicate fibres, it achieves great efficacy in removing dirt.
Dry Foam Cleaning
- For this method, we first brush and vacuum the piece of furniture thoroughly.
- Next, we apply a conditioning spray which loosens accumulated dirt.
- We apply a cleaning foam and when it hardens, we use an industrial vacuum to extract it.
- In just one hour, you will be able to use your treated upholstery.
If you’ve decided to spruce up more thoroughly your property and have had renovations recently, you’ll be relieved to know we also provide after builders cleaning that will leave your place spotless without a trace of the refurbishment.Ask our operators for the special discount on a combined booking of upholstery cleaning and mattress cleaning or any other service you need.
Meet the Team behind Your Upholstery Cleaning in Epsom
The first people you will meet in Be First Cleaning are the friendly and knowledgeable operators who will take your call and provide you with all the information you need. They will offer you your personal quote and book a service at a time that suits you best. At the appointed time, you will be visited by technicians who bring along professional equipment to sanitise your upholstered furniture, mattresses, carpets, rugs, and even curtains. They are experienced professionals who have been background checked and fully vetted before being hired. Once with us, we make sure they attend trainings and acquire qualifications to offer you services of the highest quality possible.