Window Cleaning in Epsom | No Streaks, No Smudges
Save yourself the hassle of buckets, ladders, squeegees, and all other paraphernalia of a chore that can go smoothly and unobtrusively thanks to our innovative method of window cleaning in Epsom. We use a water-fed extension pole and purified water to make all windows shine. This means no chemicals, no scaffoldings, and zero disruption to your privacy. Call us on 020 3026 2369 and get you instant quote on window cleaning or any other service you need today!
Hire Window Cleaners Epsom and Take Advantage of Many Benefits
- All Epsom window cleaners are fully vetted, trained and certified.
- Each service comes with full insurance cover, quality control, and work guarantee.
- There’s no disruption to your privacy and working process.
- We are available on short notice, even on weekends and public holidays.
- We don’t use chemical detergents and stay environmentally responsible.
- Customer care is at your disposal 24/7 over the phone and online.
- Be First Cleaning offers great discounts on combined bookings.
How Be First Cleaning Carries Out Our Window Cleaning Services in Epsom
Regardless if you have single windows, bay windows, or French doors – our method is sire to make them gleam. The water-fed telescopic pole we use allows us to carry out our services from the ground up to the fourth floor. It has a nozzle attached to it that sprays purified water through a brush-head onto the window. The de-mineralised state of the water absorbs accumulated dirt, dust, and soap residue from previous cleanings. We not only remove all chemicals, oils, and grime, but also prevent future dust build-up. We’ll give your windows a final rinse and let them dry naturally, without any streaks and stains.
For the cleaning on the inside, we use a traditional method which involves a squeegee and a ladder if necessary. If you need help for windows situated above the fourth floor, we can send a trained team to do a rope-access cleaning and achieve the same brilliant results.
*Please note that we won’t be able to perform outdoor window cleaning if there’s construction work taking place at your property. We also need a parking space within 30 metres of your home, as the tank containing the purified water is mounted onto our van.